- We have always valued health and safety, adhering to current/changing CDC guidelines. We are a COVID-protected facility and we are committed to ensuring a safe environment for you and our staff.
- We will be extending all the appointment times to ensure social distancing.
- Clients must wear masks at all times. Your technician will let you know if and when they are ready for you to remove it if necessary for the treatment. Due to supply limitations, we ask you to bring your own mask.
- We will provide you with hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Temperatures will be taken for all who enter the Spa.
- We urge all the clients to be on time to practice social distancing. If you arrive earlier than your appointment time, we kindly ask you to wait outside the building, to make sure we don’t have other clients sitting in the waiting area. If a client is more than 5 minutes late we must reschedule and unfortunately the same day rescheduling fee will be applied.
We understand that some of these new requirements may be inconvenient and we appreciate your patience while we work through this together.
We look forward to seeing you!